Cedar Suet Log8318CDR
Our Cedar Suet Logs are made of Solid Northern White Cedar. There may be splits & cracks, but this is normal and won't harm the feeder. All bark has been removed and the log roughened. Made of recycled logs from cut-offs at a local furniture factory! Four holes in this log fit any suet plugs on the market , and are also perfect for Bark Butter® or peanut butter.
- 3-1⁄2” diameter logs
- Large open-ended hook for hanging
- Holes are drilled partway through and are 1-1⁄4” in diameter
- Measures 16" long (other lengths available: Large 24” & Mini 8”)
- Roughened texture for birds to cling to
- 10-packs of Log Jammer Suet Plugs available here!