Mini Cedar Suet Log8318MCDR
This small clinger feeder is the perfect addition to your assortment of feeders! The natural roughened cedar log is easy for woodpeckers and chickadees to cling to. It can be filled with suet plugs, spreadable suet, or peanut butter.
When hung horizontally, you can prevent greedier birds such as starlings, grackles, and blue jays from feeding here. Your woodpeckers will finally have some peace!
- Pre-drilled to hang vertically or horizontally
- 1-1/4" diameter holes for suet plugs
- 3 holes drilled 3/4 through
- Large open-ended hook included for hanging
- 10-packs of Log Jammer Suet Plugs available here!
The cedar logs may have cracks when you get them. If they don’t, you can expect them to crack as they dry. The cracking stops at the core and will not split the log in half. This adds a rustic appearance to the logs. Make the cracks functional! Fill them with Bark Butter®, peanut butter, leftover suet, or nuts.