Recycled Cup Feeder (Double)1320-RC
This attractive feeder is useful in every season with its wide protective roof and heavy glass cups. Fill them with jelly or mealworms for the orioles and bluebirds, or two different seeds at once for finches, chickadees, cardinals, and others. Easy for all birds to perch on with plenty of elbow (wing?) room.
- Built of long-lasting recycled plastic lumber (made from milk jugs!)
- Feeder and cups are easy to clean and nearly indestructible
- Two cups for a variety of food
- Stainless steel screw construction for strength and longevity
- Large open hook for hanging
- Available in five color combinations
Overall dimensions: 14.5" wide x 8.5" tall (12" with hook and cups installed) x 6.5" deep
Also available as a single cup feeder!
→ Read more about bluebirds in our Bluebird Guide!