Woodpecker, chickadees, nuthatches, and titmice will be attracted to this unique clinger seed feeder. The angled front deters starlings & jays from feeding. The single feed port in front has a screen for birds to pull seeds through, while heavy acrylic viewing windows allow easy monitoring of seed levels. Use a woodpecker mix or peanuts for feed.
- Solid cedar and stainless steel screw construction
- Heavy acrylic viewing windows
- Excellent for “chunky” woodpecker mixes
- Stainless steel wire cable for hanging
- Can be pole mounted
- Tail prop for woodpeckers
- Roof slides up cable for filling
- Made in the USA
Overall dimensions: 18" tall x 6 3/4" wide x 12" deep. Holds approximately 2 1/2 cups of seed.