Recycled Hanging Bluebird Feeder
This sturdy feeder has entry holes on two ends that allow the bluebirds to feed inside. The entry holes prevent larger more aggressive birds, like starlings & jays, from feeding. Directions are included on how to use this mealworm feeder. Chickadees, nuthatches, and wrens will also feed here. The Hanging Bluebird Feeder can also be bottom mounted to a pole.
GUARANTEED TO NEVER CRACK, SPLIT, PEAL, OR FADE
- Recycled Milk Jug and Stainless Steel Screw Construction
- Heavy acrylic viewing windows
- Hinged roof lifts for easy filling
- Grooves under holes assist with entry
- Stainless steel hanging cable
Overall dimensions: 7” wide x 11” long x 8” tall.