*NEW* Bluebird Nest Box with Recycled RoofBBNBR-GRN
APPROVED BY THE NORTH AMERICAN BLUEBIRD SOCIETY.
A good bluebird box should be more than just a cavity for a bird to build a nest in. It should be easy to monitor, easy to clean, and provide a safe nesting site. This one has it all! It is very easy to monitor and clean with the flip-down front panel. Grooves below the exit give the bluebirds additional traction, and help out the fledglings. Ample ventilation just under the roofline and drainage holes on the bottom keep the nest dry and comfortable. It is a very strong cedar box that will last many years.
- Solid cedar and stainless steel screw construction (no nails or brads)
- Recycled plastic roof for long-lasting protection
- 1-1⁄2” entry hole designed especially for Eastern Bluebirds
- Flip down front for easy cleaning and monitoring
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Fledgling ladder
- Built-in predator guard with copper portal
- North American Bluebird Society Approved (instruction sheet included)
- Made in the USA
Your bluebirds will feel at right at home in this sturdy cedar birdhouse! Bluebird nest boxes should be mounted on a smooth pole, ideally with a baffle, to keep the birds safe from predators like cats, squirrels, and raccoons. Mounting poles are sold separately.
Measures 7" wide x 8" deep x 11" tall
→ Read more about bluebirds in our Bluebird Guide!