Bluebird Nest Box
A good bluebird box should be more than just a cavity for a bird to build a nest in. It should be easy to monitor, easy to clean, and provide a safe nesting site. This one has it all! APPROVED BY THE NORTH AMERICAN BLUEBIRD SOCIETY. It is very easy to monitor and clean with flip down front panel. Grooves below the exit give the bluebirds additional traction. Ample ventilation just under the roof line and drainage holes on the bottom keep the nest dry and comfortable. It is a very strong box that will last many years.
- Solid cedar and stainless steel screw construction (no nails or brads)
- 1-1⁄2” entry hole designed specially for Eastern Bluebirds
- Flip down front for easy cleaning and monitoring
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Fledgling ladder
- Built in predator guard
- North American Bluebird Society Approved (instruction sheet included)
- Made in the USA
Your bluebirds will feel at right at home in this sturdy cedar birdhouse! Bluebird nest boxes are best mounted on pole, preferably with a baffle, to keep the birds safe from predators. Mounting poles are sold separately.
Measures 7" wide x 8" deep x 11" tall