Bark Butter Log (WBU Exclusive)BBLOG
Our Cedar Bark Butter Logs are made of Solid Northern White Cedar. There may be splits & cracks, but this is normal. The cracks won't go through the core, and can be used to add more tasty Bark Butter®!
The bark has been removed and the logs roughened for grip-ability. Recycled logs - made from cut-offs from a furniture factory! Six holes in this log for Bark Butter®, peanut butter, or spreadable suet.
- 2-7/8" to 3-1⁄2” diameter logs
- Large open-ended hook for hanging
- 6 holes are drilled partway through
- 16" long
- Roughened texture for birds to easily cling to
- Also available (and discounted) by the case!